• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trying New 16X eyepiece (1 Viewer)

erniehatt

Trying New 16X eyepiece. What do you think.

IMG_1535copy.jpg

Recieved the new eyepiece yesterday, I tried it in the backyard this morning, here is the result. Taken from approx 32ft. What do you think. Ernie

Last edited:
erniehatt said:
IMG_1535copy.jpg

Recieved the new eyepiece yesterday, I tried it in the backyard this morning, here is the result. Taken from approx 32ft. What do you think. Ernie

That's a nice shot Ernie, especially in the difficult lighting conditions. Well done mate.

best wishes

John

Thanks John, Paul, yes it has made a big difference from the 20-60 zoom, but still not able to get the whole subject in the frame, so I am thinking of trying 12Xmag, this is of course for my backyard, which just allows me to within the minimum focus area. I am happy with the setup, I rebuilt my bracket, in aluminium this time, instead of steel, still very stable and so much lighter. Ernie

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back