• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bald eagle portrait (1 Viewer)

hunterpaul

IMG_7853.jpg

just finished this... it is on paper 40x 50 cm, click on the link to see it... wanted to get away from the regal pose of the bird and make it look more vulture like, as it does a lot of scavenging... hope ive acheived it in this portrait... Paul

IMG_7853.jpg

just finished this... it is on paper 40x 50 cm, click on the link to see it... wanted to get away from the regal pose of the bird and make it look more vulture like, as it does a lot of scavenging... hope ive acheived it in this portrait... Paul
you have done that paul , I can see it scuttling about, just like a vulture does..mark.

Wow, you have really caught the "fierceness" of the Bald Eagle. Lovely portrait.

Fair flew off the gallery wall, just as it should be! It's just a shame you can't include loud screeching as an audio accompaniment, that would round off the character perfectly!

Mike

This is my first post on this forum, how wonderful to use it to say Congrats Paul, whoever got it is really lucky to have it.

( I think the smileys are better here than on WC:gh:)

This is my first post on this forum, how wonderful to use it to say Congrats Paul, whoever got it is really lucky to have it.

( I think the smileys are better here than on WC:gh:)
Ha! - Firstly a huge welcome to Birdforum Colleen - this is the best bit (but the gallery's definitely worth a peek, and when you want to upgrade your Nikons, check out the binoculars and equipment threads; mindblowing).
Great to see you over here.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back