• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Indian Jungle & Wildlife Art...Rahul Parekh (1 Viewer)

Rahul Parekh

Dear Friends,

Today I'm joining you with my new thread 'Indian Jungle & Wildlife Art...Rahul Parekh'. Here I'll share my new works, field work experiences, information about indian wildlife & sometimes my old work too to bore you :-O.

Currently I'm working on 'Blackbuck Antelope' Painting with Grassland habitat (48"x36"). Will soon share it with you...

Now, I start with 'Tawny Eagle' Pencil Portrait (16"X13.5"). Hope you'll all love it. Your critics & happy words are most welcome & appreciated :t:.

Thank you so much for stopping by... o:)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Attachments

• TERahulParekh_compsketch_bf.jpg
    TERahulParekh_compsketch_bf.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 116
Very nice piece of work and congratulations on your first post here. I took the liberty of nosing around in your website, and there are some more fine pieces there. I look forward to seeing many more posts from India.

Which Indian state are you in?

Mike

Dear Friends,

Today I'm joining you with my new thread 'Indian Jungle & Wildlife Art...Rahul Parekh'. Here I'll share my new works, field work experiences, information about indian wildlife & sometimes my old work too to bore you :-O.

Currently I'm working on 'Blackbuck Antelope' Painting with Grassland habitat (48"x36"). Will soon share it with you...

Now, I start with 'Tawny Eagle' Pencil Portrait (16"X13.5"). Hope you'll all love it. Your critics & happy words are most welcome & appreciated :t:.

Thank you so much for stopping by... o:)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Welcome aboard- much looking forward to Blackbuck.

Wow, this is a very fine piece. Welcome to the forum, definitely looking forward to seeing more.

Smart work Rahul, keep them coming! It's refreshing to see work from a different part of the world.

Mike

Thank you so much... :)

OMG! That's wonderful. Paul, Marmot, Tim, Mike, Nick, Andrew, Ed, Mark, Jo, Lisa & Woody Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so much my friends for your lovely words of appreciation and encouragement. I'm so happy |=)| :bounce:.

@Marmot: I know you loved my avatar. Okay, In my next post I'll share my Asiatic Lion Cub (2 months) sketch with you & everyone. I'll inform you personally when i"ll post that. I hope you are now happy & smiling |=)|.

@Mike(Apodemus): Thank you Mike for visiting my website, and very happy that you loved my other works too. I'm from Gujarat land of the Asiatic Lions, last abode |=)|.

@Jo & Lisa: Thank you so much for your warm welcome. |=)|.

@Woody: Oh! Yes, There are very few wildlife artist in India, and Bengal Tiger is the famous Indian species among the international artists. Hope I can represents many other species with you all. |=)|

@Ed: Hope wait is worth spending |=)|.

@My All Friends: I'm so happy to know that you'll want to see my more works and will also return to this thread again and keep this thread alive too. I'll definitely share my new works with you all. Hope you'll happily enjoy my upcoming works the way you enjoyed this 'Tawny Eagle' |=)|.

All best wishes & Have lots of success in your life too... :t:

Cheers, Rahul

Great pieces. I love India and have been inspired to do a couple of inidan birds after my last visit. So I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you so much my friends, Kitty & Arthur for your lovely words |=)|.

@Kitty: I love Indian Jungles too. Nice to know that you've depicted Indian birds. Love to see it |=)|.

@ Arthur: I'm so happy to know that you loved my website. Thank you once again for the visit |=)|.

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Last edited:
Sorry Friends, After a long time...sharing my work with you. This is my one year old work and our friend Marmot wants to see this drawing in big size. This is my avatar also |=)|

Hope you'll enjoy this Asiatic Lion Cub Drawing. Currently this work is displayed at MIWAS Aunnaul Wildlife Art Exhibition, Marwell Hall & Zoological Park, U.K.

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Attachments

• Asialioncub_RahulWS.jpg
    Asialioncub_RahulWS.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 65
Sorry Friends, After a long time...sharing my work with you. This is my one year old work and our friend Marmot wants to see this drawing in big size. This is my avatar also |=)|

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Wonderful, it even looks better in this larger size. Many thanks for taking the time to upload it.

OMG! I'm so sorry Colleenc for my very belated reply to your post...I completely missed your lovely words of appreciation :) I'm also regretted that I've not worked on Indian Birds during the time |8(| but worked on mammals :)

Thank you so very much once again for your kind words. Much appreciated :)

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back