• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

monthly competitions (1 Viewer)

birder

Hello everyone at Birdforum - welcome back!
Please can you post details of the monthly photographic competitions again - for example what is the subject / rules for February.

Best wishes for the New Year!

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

The theme for the February/March 2005 Competition is 'Nature' - previously more accuately defined as a photo of anything 'with a pulse' ie. no flora or landscapes.

I'll be reposting the rules later on this evening.

Hi,

I'm Kris from West Papua, Indonesia.

I'm new here. I'm interested in Feb?March 2005 Competition. Can anyone help me to explain how I can submit photos?

Thanks

Kris

IanF said:
Hi Kevin,

The theme for the February/March 2005 Competition is 'Nature' - previously more accuately defined as a photo of anything 'with a pulse' ie. no flora or landscapes.

I'll be reposting the rules later on this evening.

Kris Tindige said:
Hi,

I'm Kris from West Papua, Indonesia.

I'm new here. I'm interested in Feb?March 2005 Competition. Can anyone help me to explain how I can submit photos?

Thanks

Kris

Refer to the attached thread for details of monthly competitions:
http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=27888

And for help with the Feb/Mar 05 competition details:
http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=27693

Details of how to post photos and all the rules are in the above mentioned thread.

Taryn o:)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back