• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yu not laughing to loud, buddy!

I may be in the minority but I find the writing zombie strangely amusing

yu please not loving too loud, mr mathare

mi is NOT amusing mi is fool-serious self-respeckting writing-zombie (not leash-keeping fooly-indipendant also)

yu making 1 time too fun of mi than mi is terible revenge making
whot is sneaking yur garden 1 nyght then eating ALL niceberries ALL bushes then sneak away hyding in hedges
there seeing yu come mornyng-breakfest berry-haarvest yu 1 nerves breakdown getting gun also for thretening neigbour-of-children but not canning shoot for händs is tremblyng to much
MI IN HEDGES only FUUL LOAUGHING YU, ¡hehehehe!

so now yu veri fearing, ¡he! yu now litte care-fool, buddy, ¿YES?

garra de loro
Please note: For personal reasons I've given up posting. Whatever you may read above is an automatic post created by my writing-zombie Garra-de-Loro. I assume no responsibility for the contents. Replies will not be understood, though they may still be answered.
Raffaele

Another scorcher!!

Hopefully I'll take delivery of a new laptop today!

Wednesday, July 23 entry.

Should be a scorcher here today and tomorrow. (112 F, 44.4 C), but the humidity is under 50%.

On edit: Yesterday's high was 113 F (45 C) with 19% avg humidity. The low at the airport this morning was 95 F (35 C). That makes for a good chance to beat the 112 forcast!

Last edited:
Wednesday, July 23 entry.

Should be a scorcher here today and tomorrow. (112 F, 44.4 C), but the humidity is under 50%.

On edit: Yesterday's high was 113 F (45 C) with 19% avg humidity. The low at the airport this morning was 95 F (35 C). That makes for a good chance to beat the 112 forcast!

That's AZ's saving grace, low humidity. If you had 70%-100% humidity like we have had most days this summer AND 100+ temps, you would have melted by now.

Today, the high will be 88* here but it will feel like 92*. The humidity will make it very uncomfortable outside.

I've been out in Colorado when it's been in the 90s, and it was not uncomfortable at all, nor did it limit activity, because the humidity was only 18%, and that was during a thunderstorm! I could see the "curtain" of rain coming down near the foothills but about 2/3 of the way down the curtain became translucent and the rain evaporated before it could hit the ground.

When the clouds came over us, a few drops fell on the tennis court, but not enough to make it wet. Truly, DRY.

Of course, the bad side is limited greenery, water shortages, water rationing, and forest fires.

Brock 7/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back