• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Bird Art (1 Viewer)

beth55xx

Young Birder
Hi,
I have recently attempted to draw some of the birds from my garden. I am only 13 and this is the first time I have tried drawing birds. So far, I have drawn a Bullfinch and a Great Tit. Hopefully, I will be able to add some more drawings to this thread in the future.
Beth :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the art forum Beth!

These are beautiful little studies! I think you are a natural. Love the Bullfinch but the Great Tit is remarkably lovely and true to life.

I look forward to seeing you do more. And hope you find much assistance, encouragement and friendship here, as it is a very warm sub-forum. I'm sure we will all get you developing as a great wildlife artist in no time at all!;)

Welcome to the forum, Beth and two great sketches here. Also love your avatar. In the last two months, we just lost our two wonderful Labs, a yellow and a chocolate, both just a month shy of 15 years old. We'll have another down the road some point, though. Keep posting your work here.

Thank you for your replies. I have done some more sketches, and am waiting for my dad to scan them in so I can post them!

Hi beth :) your drawings are great, they are great illustrations like the ones you see in bird books. I'm 14 and I also have a thread up on here :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back