• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my UPS ship notification for my free Vistas today! B :)

So, just as an inspiration to those of you who once were like me, without free Vistas, I am living proof that miracles CAN happen. All you need to do is stay focused, take it one game at a time, don't try to do too much, stick with what got you here, concentrate on fundamentals, and work hard.

"If you will it, it is no dream."

So, just as an inspiration to those of you who once were like me, without free Vistas, I am living proof that miracles CAN happen. All you need to do is stay focused, take it one game at a time, don't try to do too much, stick with what got you here, concentrate on fundamentals, and work hard.

"If you will it, it is no dream."

Mr Motivational!
You sound like the football coach I wish I'd had (as opposed to the one I got stuck with!!!)

Sometimes I'm just dumb. Charles asked me to come up with one of the numbers, and I didn't even check my posts. Managed to rule myself out! :C

well that's the problem with the current system, you can "rig" it somewhat to favor you!

that's why the random number generator would be better....

Mr Motivational!
You sound like the football coach I wish I'd had (as opposed to the one I got stuck with!!!)

you whiny little pissant, get off your butt and WORK HARDER. Little sissy, I will KICK YOUR ASS if you don't stop dogging it!!! NOW MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

you whiny little pissant, get off your butt and WORK HARDER. Little sissy, I will KICK YOUR ASS if you don't stop dogging it!!! NOW MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

Yeah, that. More so degrogatory comments about my heritage, ancestry, size, speed, and a lot of "hands-on encouragement" during practices. I got hit harder on the sidelines than I did in games!!!!

Ah, the good ole days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back