• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pistol Grips for Shotgun Mics (1 Viewer)

rockfowl

Mark Andrews
Hi Folks, Andrew et.al

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with the cheaper options on Pistol Grips for Shotgun Mics.
I use a Sennheiser ME66/K6 Microphone System and have in the past borrowed a mate's Rycote Pistol Grip but feel I really ought to have my own!
At around 100 pounds it's pretty expensive for what it is though the results are very good. Has anyone tried a cheaper alternative such as the Rode PG2 Pistol Grip Shock Mount and are they comparable result wise?

Thanks

Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back