• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Creative Zen and Centrale software (1 Viewer)

firstreesjohn

Hi.

I've just bought a 4Gb Mozaic. It seems a super little thing, with quite a good built-in speaker. I would like it to replace my iPod, since iTunes has many issues.

However, I can't seem to find a way to download selections from my iTunes and the rest of my audio files- which are extensive, and would far exceed the capacity of my new mp3.

Help !

Hi.

I've just bought a 4Gb Mozaic. It seems a super little thing, with quite a good built-in speaker. I would like it to replace my iPod, since iTunes has many issues.

However, I can't seem to find a way to download selections from my iTunes and the rest of my audio files- which are extensive, and would far exceed the capacity of my new mp3.

Help !

Hi there.
You may have cracked this nut already. It’s a question I needed an answer to too!
Anyway, all the forums I’ve checked out suggest burning the album in iTunes as an ‘audio file’ CD and then ripping the CD to Mp3.
I’ve made playable CD’s of the few albums I’ve bought though the iTunes store, though I get my music downloads from the Amazon store and transfer the play list to iTunes.
I hope this helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back