• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Females Only- QTVideo (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
I sat down at about 7:45 to start taping and as soon as I did, there was a male cardinal right there on the feeder. I cranked up the camcorder and, got focused and went to it like I knew what I was doing. After 10 minutes and two male cardinals had come and gone, I realized that I had not started the recording drive! So. I missed them. Thankfully they were followed by these three beauties. All females- there is a chickadee in there for a second or two who could be a male- who can tell.

iMovie

I still think the females are just as lovely in their own right. You have one there that appears to have more red in her than the others. I find it fascinating how birds of one species differ in shades amongst themselves.

By the way, Alan........ nobody's perfect! :loveme:

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back