• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Focussing (1 Viewer)

kim

Iam an absolute beginner -am using a cp4300 and have had some reasonable results. However when I try to focus - and find the bird I am after - the camera switches off and I have to refocus again. Any help and advice would be very welcome. I was trying to digiscope grebe on water - and the diving - coupled with the black monitor - made life very difficult. I expect I am going about it in the wrong way - so any suggestions would be really welcome

Hi Kim, glad you could make it over to Bird Forum.net. A big welcome from myself and the rest of the BF moderators and admin. I'm sure we can help you.

Although I'm unfamiliar witht he cp4300, there should be a section in the camera menu system that allows you to adjust the auto shut-off. It's usually in the 'set-up' menu under auto-off ....set it to it's maximum (30mins?)
Hope that helps with this problem.
Andy

Kim

Great to have you with us! Sorry you're having problems with focussing. Like Andy, I'm more used to the 4500. Best of luck though, and do tell us how you get on. We look forward to seeing your posts and pictures!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back