• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brilliant Estonian webcams (1 Viewer)

Can't work out whether it's a farm, holiday park, or whatever.

Not quite sure why they have set this camera in this location, but it is simply the view from Käsmu Maritime Museum ...I think it is just to show the nice scenery (it is a very typical view, similar to that from any of many cabin rents available in Estonia).

There's a superb new bird feeder cam on the Estonia website

http://pontu.eenet.ee/player/toidumaja.html

Not seen anything that isn't common in my garden so far, but they are never this close up !

been watching this one on & off for a few weeks, maybe it's seeing the snow that keeps me going back to it.
argeed nothing that not seen at home (apart from Tree Sparrows ) until just before 11am when there was a Grey-headed Woodpecker on the suet stick.

Last edited:
grey-headed woodpecker at the feeder today,
yesterday, in the late evening, a raccoon dog at the red-deer feeding place (cam, bottom right)
and right now an adult white-tailed eagle at the nest

Last edited:
At least 17 WTE around the beach cam now, quite a bit of activity at the WTE nest cam as well.

EDIT: Male Grey-headed Woodpecker at the birdfeeder cam (07:35 GMT).

Last edited:
An owl can be seen in one of the nest boxes right now, probably a Tengmalm's Owl (as expected from the cam-name).

Two new web-cams added, one from a Common Buzzard nest and one from an Ural Owl nest box. But no activity there yet.

(The feeder cam have been removed)

http://pontu.eenet.ee

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back