• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tamron 200-500 non auto lens. (1 Viewer)

barontan2418

United Kingdom
I have an old Tamron 200-500 zoom lens not auto focus. It is collecting dust as I sold all my beloved SLR gear many moons ago. Before I dispose of this heavy but good condition lens I was wondering if anybody not to far from Leeds could find a use for it. All you have to do is pick it up as I'm not posting it.

Could you not trade it or sell it on commission at somewhere like ffordes if nobody takes you up on your offer?

They collect for about £15 and deduct it from the sale price.

If it's Tamron then I am guessing it takes the "Adaptall" mount that they used: in effect the lens is blank and you fit whatever mount you need for the system you use. Mounts are sometimes hard to come by nowadays, especially in some of the less common fittings, but they are out there.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back