• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How to View the Database Photos (1 Viewer)

janetclark

Hi everyone,

Could any one tell me if and how you view the photos in the database, I can see how to upload phtos, but not how to view them.

Kind regard's,

Janet.

Each species in the Database room for only one photo to be displayed. Further examples of that species can be seen by clicking on the links below the photo.

eg. Common Kestrel

As Brian says, the population of the Database is an ongoing project and very time consuming. Not every species we have photos for in the Gallery have been transfered yet. A paperclip means a photo and link should be in place.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thank you both I will enjoy viewing the photos. I wasn't very clear in what I was asking what I should have ask is; Is there a gallery that displays the photos in the database as thumbnails.

Regard's,

Janet

janetclark said:
Is there a gallery that displays the photos in the database as thumbnails.

Janet - No. If you select a species with a paper clip from the database list, and then click the link that says "To see more images click here" (missing for some species) or "To search for pictures in our Gallery click here" you will get a gallery page with thumbnails, but only for additional pictures of that species (if there are any). These searches jump you out of the database and into the Gallery. Glen

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back