• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Picasa appraisal in 2013 (1 Viewer)

ttodd

Just changed from Canon 100-400 etc. and all the baggage involved to a Fuji SX50EXR and I think I can cope with the bells and whistles in a month or two....

Will Picasa suffice or do I have to climb an always near vertical learning curve with a new program such as Light Box.

All I want to do is make some half decent crisp photos of tropical birds.

Anything will suffice. I assume you had some kind ofvworkflow already, why not continue with that?

Do note that Picasa now gives you an automatic enrollment in Google +, whether you want to or not.
Just remember to wave to the nice people from GCHQ.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back