• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

flickr (1 Viewer)

Is it just me that can't connect to Flickr at the mo or is it the same for everyone? I think I remember reading somewhere that they are doing something to the site.

Maybe so. I haven't been able to connect to Flickr either the last few minutes. Whatever it is, I hope it's over soon.

You could try clearing out your cookies and cache Diane and then see.

Hi Jaff, I've tried that along with changing passwords and still can't sign in :C Can get in on phone and view but just not from laptop. Have mailed the site so just waiting to see what they might come back with. It's bound to be something really stupid that I've done wrong, just can't figure it out! |=(|

Di

My Web site and Flickr photos.
Hope you enjoy the photos and please say a few words in my guestbook so i know who has visited, Thank you.
Please use link in Sinature below

Hi Jaff, I've tried that along with changing passwords and still can't sign in :C Can get in on phone and view but just not from laptop. Have mailed the site so just waiting to see what they might come back with. It's bound to be something really stupid that I've done wrong, just can't figure it out! |=(|

Di
Hiya Di,

Which web browser are you using?

Hiya Di,

Which web browser are you using?

I use Chrome at home which I've just heard might be the problem. Been given some text to follow which will check the DNS (went over my head). If you've got any other clues, Andrew, they'd be very much appreciated. :t:

Back home now and Chrome seems to have been the culprit. Can now get back into the account by switching back to IE.

Di

Last edited:
Ah, Chrome is pretty much my least-liked browser Diane, as a result it's little used here and I know almost nothing about it. I'm about to uninstall it (again), since I updated it a few days ago, it's refusing to work at all.

If IE works on the same machine as Chrome, then Chrome must be at fault.

As a backup browser, can I suggest Pale Moon (like a slimmer, faster Firefox) or SRWare Iron (Chrome-based but fewer privacy issues).

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back