• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yorkshire Birding (3 Viewers)

Signed,

And I was wondering if anybody could tell me of a good location to see Woodlark in the Sheffield-Clumber park area when they return?

A pm to Pete Mella will probably get you some info Clive. As it's a Schedule 1 species I wouldn't have thought anyone would post details on an open forum

Easy crossbills to be had at Swillington if anyone is interested. The plantation just after going under railway bridge and before the canal bridge on Fleet Lane.

Tawny Owls

Got a pair roosting in our garden
TawnyOwls002.jpg

?Velvet Scoters

Had these 2 duck off Filey Brigg yesterday.Can they be anything other than velvet scoters?

Attachments

• Velvet Scoter1.jpg
    Velvet Scoter1.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 160
Saturday East coast

A few images from saturday

Attachments

• dunlin2.jpg
    dunlin2.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 74
  • purple sandpiper1.jpg
    purple sandpiper1.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 71
  • stonechat2.jpg
    stonechat2.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 62
  • Rock pipit1.jpg
    Rock pipit1.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 56
  • barnowl34.jpg
    barnowl34.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 76
7 barn owls!!!

Had 7 seperate barn owls today nice to see they are doing well in the floods etc,
also had corn bunting,bullfinch,yellowhammer,goldcrest,brambling,and dab chick amongst other stuff.

more info here http://zingsldv.blogspot.co.uk/

Attachments

• rb1.jpg
    rb1.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 64
  • P1070370.JPG
    P1070370.JPG
    299.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back