• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (1 Viewer)

I tried adding someone on 26/07/2014 but it came up as thread closed due to inactivity. I wonder if others have experienced the same. Anyway on that date I went to Seeswood Pool, Nuneaton after the Night Heron and met up with Kingfisher Kid.

183. Kingfisher Kid

John

No-one meeting up with new members now? LOL

111: BrianWH is touring the area with his lovely wife and we met up for a drink yesterday.

I tried adding someone on 26/07/2014 but it came up as thread closed due to inactivity. I wonder if others have experienced the same.

John

Hi John

All it is, is a gentle reminder that the thread is old and may not need new posts added and it might be better to start a new thread. However, if you want to post in there, simply click into the tick box and you can submit your post.

This is the message:

This Thread is more than .... days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

Anyway... whenever I think I'm in the process of catching you up... off you go again!!!o:)

Hi Delia

That isn't the message I got. I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something similar to what I said in my earlier post.

Regarding catching me up. I wish I could remember the BF members I met in the first few Birdfairs I did as I would have hit the 200 in the first couple of years. :-O

John

Hi John

All it is, is a gentle reminder that the thread is old and may not need new posts added and it might be better to start a new thread. However, if you want to post in there, simply click into the tick box and you can submit your post.

This is the message:

Anyway... whenever I think I'm in the process of catching you up... off you go again!!!o:)

Yes, John

If you try and reply without clicking into the tick box, you get this message

This Thread is more than 232 days old, you can't reply to it.

You simply need to click into the tick box before you submit the post.

111: BrianWH is touring the area with his lovely wife and we met up for a drink yesterday.

112: AndrewG on a rare (for me) weekend visit to Kinnordy where we seemed to have a mini BF meet, with me Andy, Kinnordyvolunteer and Gus Guthrie all present.

A great day on Sunday for the Scottish Bash, starting at Aberlady Bay:

113: Stuart D
114: Ian IanGEC

It was lovely to meet you both and thanks for a great day out.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back