• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

celestron help needed (1 Viewer)

cranstall

Hi I am wanting to try use,ing a Celestron c80ed apo with my Olympus e-m5 and e-m1 bodies to take bird photo,s around our island as the distance is usually to great for my 300 Panasonic and the Olympus 3/4 lenses are still two ex pensive So is any one use,ing this scope for birding and is it any good? before i buy it rather than find out after Thanks for any help Regards Peter

Is the C80ED the refractor type telescope like this one here? I think it is from what I remember.

There's a sub forum that some of us belong to here at Birdforum for this type of telescope. Have a look through the gallery of images here. Some are taken with the Celestron 80ED, the first couple of posts in fact have a number of images taken with that scope. Some of the members are using Olympus bodies too. Feel free to post in that forum for more info.

Paul.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back