• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pictures through a Kowa 774... Anybody? (1 Viewer)

Yippeekiay

I realize 80+ mm is better for digiscoping but I couldn't pass up the deal on the 77. Now the wait. While I'm waiting does anyone happen to have any pic through one?
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the link. Those are just what I was hoping for. Sharp, colorful... Just perfect! Really sets my mind at ease.
I did notice the camera as being a "post" 4/3 type system. In reading up on what we're getting into here with the 77mm (instead of 80 or 88) I've developed a keen interest in the mirrorless cameras. Realizing the multitude of choices (or lack thereof depending on perspective) I'm wondering if this might be the way to go..???

Last edited:
Very nice! Look's like Mr. Stern has the exact same set-up that's soon to be here. Not soon enough, though. Very excited about the scope!
Another question just occurred to me. Might be better off starting another thread but: Does it make a difference in the quality of picture if the scope is angled or straight through?
Thanks again for the links!

Scratch the last question. My posting fingers outpace my search fingers.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back