Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Tuesday 27th November 2012, 13:35   #1
h2otara

First tests with the new STX 95 + TLS APO

I just received my new STX 95 and TLS APO the other day and have posted a couple of the results on my Flickr page. This was the first one and has some thoughts in the description: http://www.flickr.com/photos/focused...in/photostream To "view large", click on the photo and you will see it with a black background, and then click "View all sizes" in the upper right to see a higher-res image. There is also a Redhead posted at http://www.flickr.com/photos/focused...n/photostream/
My DCB II will be arriving tomorrow and I can't wait to test the Pany 20/1.7 on the STX 95 for an equiv. focal length of 1200mm.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: