• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Irish Bird Art (1 Viewer)

clicked on the link and it only took me to my home page not sure what I was supposed to see as I don't know how that stuff gets on there anyway.

clicked on the link and it only took me to my home page not sure what I was supposed to see as I don't know how that stuff gets on there anyway.

Thanks for the link Owen, just been on there, a talented artist, Bearded Tit is super...nice to see the Baltimore Ivory Gull depicted too...

That last link didn't work for me Owen...but first link did where an found ibisbill lurking on his sketchpad pages...very very nice...great compo...crackin birds...!

I also got the wrong page Colleen. But I have my browser set up to disallow scripting of any kind. When a page turns up blank I often allow scripting and then see the page. When I allowed javascript on this page I could see the page properly.

Very nice work.

I got Rob to do some absolutely stunning paintings for me some years back, of a nightjar and a ring ouzel. Superb link, and really lovely work.:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back