• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Manfrotto Tripod made for Swarovski (2 Viewers)

yves0071

France
Hi,
Manfrotto builds tripods for Swarovski (and for other scope makers).
I have an old Swa tripod, bought with an Swarovski AT80 HD Habicht
Who can tell me the Manfrotto reference for this one ?
Thanks in advance & best regards
Yves

Attachments

• P1110573.JPG
    P1110573.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 300
  • P1110574.JPG
    P1110574.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 143
  • P1110575.JPG
    P1110575.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 174
I have a Swarovski-badged tripod that I believe to be a Manfrotto 190B with a 128RC Micro Fluid Video Head.

Swarovski used to have two of these in the range, I think mine was called "Tripod 2" by them - it's a 3-section tripod that comes to about the right height for an angled scope (they also had a taller one for straight scopes).

Yours looks similar.

Manfrotto have revamped the 190 range since then, so you will struggle to find information on the Manfrotto website. Maybe try to track down a catalogue from pre-2013?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back