• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with 7dayshop Sunshade please (1 Viewer)

Baron Birder

At last my 7 day shop sunshade has arrived. They have been out of stock for some considerable time.

Having waited this long I dont want to damage it.

I know this is a VERY silly question but it has arrived without instructions. I read on other threads about the connection by Velcro. The velcro on mine new out of package is covered by some white cardboard. Am I supposed to tear this carefully off or what. How does it attach to my Fuji F31.

Sorry to be so dim but please help me.

velcro must have some form of protection on the sticky surface to allow shipping safely,, peel away and apply to where you want the shade located,,

would be a tad careful to assre correct placement as you may only get one try,, if ya need to peel it off, most likely will not adhere as good the second time around,,

Cheers!

:t: :-O Thanks for quick reply and guidance-Will have ago tomorrow when its light and I am wide awake to get it right first time!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back