• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB Annual General Meeting 2017 to be streamed live on YouTube this Saturday (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

I’ve just noticed on YouTube that this Saturday’s RSPB’s Annual General Meeting is to be streamed live. The National Trust have streamed live there Annual General Meeting for quite a few years now. So the RSPB streaming live there Annual General Meeting is most welcome indeed.
Ian.

I suspect the National Trusts Annual General Meeting is going to be far more interesting and will be quite heated in one of the debates for obvious reasons.

I did not watch it - how did it go?
It was the first time the RSPB’s Annual General Meeting has been streamed. It was most interesting was when there where questions from the floor to the committee and staff of the RSPB and there was lots of questions. The rest was pretty boring. But I think it’s good that the RSPB have strarted to stream the Annual General Meeting, as the National Trust have done that for there Annual Meeting for quite a number of years.
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back