• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Devon Birding (1 Viewer)

Yellow Wagtail on the Skern this morning along with Whites. And finaly my first House Martin of the year over the top of the stables opposite the all weather football pitch.

The Woodchat Shrike still present this afternoon in Ford Park Cemetary in Plymouth. Showing very well though quite mobile in the northern section of the cemetary, either on top of the gravestones or the surrounding bushes.

Nice male Garganey at Wrafton today. Also a Whimbrel at Fremington Pill.

Attachments

• garganey1.jpg
    garganey1.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
The Woodchat Shrike still present this afternoon in Ford Park Cemetary in Plymouth. Showing very well though quite mobile in the northern section of the cemetary, either on top of the gravestones or the surrounding bushes.

Hope she hangs around until Sunday. I dont get back to Plymouth until then.

hi guys could you please guide me to some good locations for birding in your area , i will be on holiday for a week in exmouth in three weeks time and would be grateful for any help on where i could visit...
thanks kev...

Dartmoor, Exe Estuary (Exminster & Bowling Green Marshes), Wembry, Broadsands, Berry Head, Seaton, Dawlish Warren, Orcombe Point, Slapton, Countess Wear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back