• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where am I? (1 Viewer)

Ok it appears that you have all given in. so in second pic the bird on the sea is a winter plumage Guillemot and I have circled the oystercatcher on the rocks (it had its head turned away)

that's it for my rubbish attempts at photography for now but if I get any more you can be sure I will share them :-O

Attachments

• 20171015_151017[1].jpg
    20171015_151017[1].jpg
    68 KB · Views: 93
That was a stinker Paul:-O I was almost convincing myself I could see a Dartford Warbler on the gorse:smoke:

No such luck. Pic taken on coast path from Berry head to Brixham. Was looking for yellow browed and Firecrests to no avail. The guilly had me a bit confused at first as I had not seen one in its winter coat before. The day was not a total washout though as I did get a Balearic Shearwater which was a lifer for me (don't get many in Leicesterhire lol)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back