• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds from Córdoba, Argentina (1 Viewer)

Dabo_Arg

Hi:

I´m from Cordoba Argentina, and I take this pics, in the rural ways near my city.

There are a lot of birds... (I don´t know the name in english for all birds)

Carpintero (Woddpecker?)

Lechucita

Tijeretas (last 3 photos)

Best Regards to all

Attachments

• carpi3_c.jpg
    carpi3_c.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 120
  • lec1_c1.jpg
    lec1_c1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 123
  • tije5_c.jpg
    tije5_c.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 111
  • tije3_c.jpg
    tije3_c.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 115
  • tije1_c.jpg
    tije1_c.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 104
Here are more pics, from this set

Benteveo, Calandria (3) , Bandurrias

Anybody know what is the name in english??

Thanks!!!

Best Regards!!!

Daniel

Attachments

• benteveo11.jpg
    benteveo11.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 125
  • calan4_c.jpg
    calan4_c.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 107
  • calan5_c.jpg
    calan5_c.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 112
  • calan7_c.jpg
    calan7_c.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 108
  • bandu1_c.jpg
    bandu1_c.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 124
The species in your first post are Green-barred Woodpecker, Burrowing Owl and Fork-tailed Flyctachers.

In your second post you have Great Kiskadee, three Chalk-browed Mockingbirds and the last picture contains Black-necked Stilts (melanurus subspecie sometimes split as White-backed Stilt), a White-faced Ibis and a Greater Yellowlegs.

The species in your first post are Green-barred Woodpecker, Burrowing Owl and Fork-tailed Flyctachers.

In your second post you have Great Kiskadee, three Chalk-browed Mockingbirds and the last picture contains Black-necked Stilts (melanurus subspecie sometimes split as White-backed Stilt), a White-faced Ibis and a Greater Yellowlegs.

Thanks Mark, for your info!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back