• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Video upload help needed (1 Viewer)

fender

Hello all,

I am wanting to upload videos for sharing with people and am finding it very hard to be able to do so. I am using Mac OS Sierra and have a google account and noticed that there is Google Videos...the problem is that although I am logged into my account I don't get the option come up to be able to do the necessary things to add a video.

I live in the Uk and have seen an American tutorial on youtube advising to just log onto "googlevideos.com" then sign-in and simply add the details and upload the video..but I don't get the same option myself..just the plain google video page with no option to add any.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards,Phil

I have tried that option and it was taking ages to upload so aborted it in the end..the clip was only 1.15 minutes long and was from my d500 dslr

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back