• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Hawke Frontier ED Scopes (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Avery

New Hawke Endurance ED Scopes

The new Hawke Endurance ED scopes (i.e. x68/85 as opposed to x65/80) are fairly recent but do people have views about how good they are? I had heard comments about the eye relief on the older versions not being enough. Are the new models significant improvements on the old? I have seen some good things about them. Have there been any major reviews by bird mags or websites?

How do the new Endurance ED's compare, for example, to the Celestron Regal F's (or even the M2's), or to some of the Opticron range?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back