• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Finally saying Hello! (1 Viewer)

jasonsailing

My name is Jason, I am a birder from Madison, Wisconsin. I have been on Birdforum for a while now, and I finally want to be rid of the "why don't you say hello" message! I have been birding for only a few years, so I still have much to learn (and even more yet to see and ID). I have already gotten so much out the forums and the galleries, I think this site is a very great asset!

Hi Jason,
I couldn't agree with you more, this site is a great asset (and also a fun place to just visit). I've been on the forums for about a year now and have already learned quite a bit and more everyday. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi there Jason and I wish I could say "sorry" about the "why don't you say hello" but it got you to say hello so it's a good thing ;)

On behalf of the staff here at BirdForum.net, a warm welcome to you.

Hi Jason, thanks for saying hello, we do like as many people to contribute as possible.... that's really what makes the site tick. Once someone makes an initial post in the 'hello' forum, they're more likely to contribute elsewhere on the site...hence the 'post persuasion box' ;)

Hello Jason. At least you are living proof that the "why don't you say hello" box really works. you are now truly an active member of the best forum on the net. Cheers John.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back