• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good day :) (1 Viewer)

jwaldo

I DO have an avatar! It's just in- no, wait. There
At the the park-

1: Snowy egret
2: Great egret
3: Great blue heron
4: Mallard ducks
5: Rock dove
6: Canada goose
7: Chinese goose
8: juvenile Night heron
9: juvenile (and I mean REALLY small!) coot
other, common birds...

By far the highlights were the baby coot follow it's mother (?) around, the juvenile night heron fishing, and best of all was when a whole group of aggressive chinese geese chased after some kid who was eating something the geese wanted. :-O 3:) I forgot how aggressive they can be!

Indeed! It sounds like you had a lovely day of birding. Hey I can remember being chased to the bus stop every morning in my teen years by a neighbors cranky goose. It actually became a game between the two of us.:bounce:

Hi Kc,

I'd rather you play the game than me, i wouldn't be to chuffed if i was chased along the the road by a goose evry morning, having said that though, it would be one of those moments what you would look back at in a few years and have a jolly good laugth about.

Steven

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back