• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Red Kite in Chessington.. (1 Viewer)

I hope this is being posted in the right thread. Its been a while since I was on this forum but I just had to share.

I went to the garden centre in Chessington, Surrey today and as I pulled up in the car park I couldn't believe I saw a Buzzard !! I was like "oh my god" !! And then it got better. The Buzzard was being mobbed by a crow and I couldn't take my eyes off it. It then disappeared and I was walking off when a lady parked next to my car spotted and pointed out another. I looked up and said no, that's the crow then I realised it was a Red Kite !! I couldn't believe it and it made my day ! Funny how the simple things in life make you smile so much !! I can't believe I saw a Red Kite in Chessington !!

Gosh I love birds so much and felt I could share it here xxx No-one else in my life understands my passion x

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back