• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ugly Ducklings (1 Viewer)

Kezza

or cute little bundles of fluffy grey feathers!:bounce:

Met seven adorable little ones recently. Wouldn't you just love to cuddle one!

Thought I'd share them with you all to brighten up this thoroughly miserable rainy day! (Will it ever stop!)|8(|

Attachments

• SVCP Cygnets a.jpg
    SVCP Cygnets a.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SVCP Cygnets b.jpg
    SVCP Cygnets b.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 18
  • SVCP Cygnets c.jpg
    SVCP Cygnets c.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 20
  • SVCP Cygnets d.jpg
    SVCP Cygnets d.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 16
Hiya Kezza,glad to hear you've not floated away....hasn't it been dreadful!!!
I love your cute cygnets....even the Coot (poor thing!) and yes they put a smile on my face despite the weather!:-O
Best wishes,

Ohhhhh! That last one really is scruffy! The others, well, as you say, don't you just want to pick them up and give them a cuddle. ;)

Lovely pics for your wet day. Sorry to tell you, but we've only had a light shower earlier this afternoon, but the rainfall radar certainly shows the heavy bits over the Midland area. Hope that it soon stops for you.

They are absolutely adorable Kezza; even the Ugly Duckling ( Coot ).
Thanks for sharing them with us.

All the best.
Baz.

Oh I would like to cuddle all of them Kezza...they are sooooooo cute!

Thanks for cheering our wet and miserable day up:t:

Hi Kezza,
A big Aaaahhhh from me too!! great photos Kezza. It's certainly been an awful day weather-wise, thank goodness for our feathered friends who come along to brighten our day!!
All the Best Kezza,

Lovely pics Kezza, they are so cuddly looking. It hasnt been bad here at all, just a light smattering (for a change;)

Best wishes

Glad you all enjoyed them as much as me! :t: I wish I could have picked one up! Don't think the parents would have approved though!! ;)

Hope you've dried out Ruth, Pam and Judo! Quite nice and sunny here today! :bounce:

Hope you've dried out Ruth, Pam and Judo!
Yes just about thanks Kezza.......though my front garden is still underwater in places and I had to brush 2 " of water from the path down the side of the house first thing this morning......but we're steaming nicely in the sunshine now!!!!:eek!:
Best wishes,

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back