• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for today and one for tomorrow coming up shortly in about 10 minutes. Kill two birds with one stone. Oh, sorry, bad analogy!

Okay, confession time. I once did hit a bird with a stone. I was about 10 years old. I think it was a sparrow perching on top of the swing set in the front yard of my aunt's cabin.

I was throwing rocks at stuff, trying to improve my aim for playing first base in Little League. I figured the chances of me hitting a small bird about 50 ft. away were almost nill. But lo and behold I knocked it off the bar.

I quickly ran inside and got my cousin (who once punched out his horse, probably not the best person to ask for help), and he came out and picked the bird up. I petted the bird, said I was sorry, and within a minute he flew off and left me with a nice turd in my palm.

Lesson learned: Your chances of hitting a bird with a stone are better than winning a Prime HD, so don't throw stones at birds!

Brock

I wonder what the odds are here. A draw once a week? 1000 posts a week? If you post every day that would be 1 in 150. Thats not too bad

Someone said I should write a limerick
I'm not sure I can; I think I'm too thick
But I'm giving it a go anyway, 'cos
Then I might me win some nice new binoculars
So this is it; I'm not sure if I really got it to rhyme, and I think the last line might be too long as well.

;)

I went out in the woods to spot what I could see
I heard a crashing and trashing and wondered what could it be
When lo and behold from behind a tree
Stepped Charles with my new Zen Prime HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back