• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell Guarantee (1 Viewer)

baggy2508

United Kingdom
Hi.
Have just purchased Bushnell Nature View Binos but can anybody tell me where I can register the guarantee.
I tried the on-line address but it says for U.S only.
Regards John B.

Hi.
Have just purchased Bushnell Nature View Binos but can anybody tell me where I can register the guarantee.
I tried the on-line address but it says for U.S only.
Regards John B.

I've never known any registration to be necessary to get Bushnell's guarantee--at least in the USA, it is the binoculars (regardless of owner) that are covered.

--AP

Hi.
What I am asking is where would I have to go to get any repairs done to the binos if there was ever a problem as I cannot find any reference on the internet to a site in the UK.
Regards John B.

Address and phone number should be with the "paper work" that came with the bins.

At least that is true with my Busnell Legends.

John,

I came across this information on Bushnell's website. Maybe it will be of some help:

Bushnell Performance Optics UK Ltd
Westmead House, 123 Westmead Rd,
Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4JH
Tel : + 44 208 770 1766
Fax : + 44 208 770 1619
Email : [email protected]

Bushnell Outdoor Products Europe
4 rue Diderot - 92 150 Suresnes - France
Tél : + 33(0)1 41 44 94 80
Fax : + 33(0)1 41 44 06 09

Cheers,

JSO

Bushnell UK address

Bushnell UK have moved to:

Unit C83
Barwell Business Park
Leatherhead Road
Chessington
Surrey KT9 2NY
0208 391 4700

I had no reply when I emailed them about repairing my Bushnell Natureviews, but they were helpful when I phoned. The proof of the pudding will be when they come back to me repaired!

Andrew

New Number.02083914700-Moved to chesington.

New Number.02083914700-Moved to chesington.
====================================

John,

I came across this information on Bushnell's website. Maybe it will be of some help:

Bushnell Performance Optics UK Ltd
Westmead House, 123 Westmead Rd,
Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4JH
Tel : + 44 208 770 1766
Fax : + 44 208 770 1619

Bushnell Outdoor Products Europe
4 rue Diderot - 92 150 Suresnes - France
Tél : + 33(0)1 41 44 94 80
Fax : + 33(0)1 41 44 06 09

Cheers,

JSO

Warranty outcome

Binoculars returned today (having been back to Germany) - they are better than they ever were before - so everything seems to work well, and I had no paperwork, just included a covering letter.

Andrew

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back