• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird painting in progress (1 Viewer)

Attachments

• _240520112905.jpg
    _240520112905.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 250520113012_1.jpg
    250520113012_1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 104
  • _230520112874.jpg
    _230520112874.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 90
I'm not an artist, but sure do like this.

Oh, and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators.

welcome aboard- that's very smart

and its especially welcome when we get things posted as work in progress on here: so keep 'em coming

Thanks again, should I post new sketches and other artworks in new threads, or carry on with this one? Which is best.
Thanks for the comments, Murray

Great work, Murray! Shrikes are among my favourite birds to sketch but I have to take long trips to see 'em. I always love to see them as well portrayed as this. I admire your ability to sketch on such a tiny bit of paper - my efforts would be near life size!

Keep 'em coming

Russ

Murray,

Welcome to the Art Forum! Superb WIP on the Fiscal!

Hope this thread has many more postings of your great artwork. And that we can all learn, through you, about the avifauna of SA...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back