• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help.Binoculars and scopes shop in London (1 Viewer)

ptalegui

Hello....in 3 weeks i will be in London and i´d like to visit a good binoculars and scopes shop.....any suggestion???:t: Thank you

You can see some Nikon, Steiner, Hawke and I think the cheaper Zeiss in a couple of shops on Tottenham Court Road called Kingsleys and Spectrum; and then there's Jacobs and Jessops camera shops on New Oxford Street who also stock the cheaper brands.
The London Camera Exchange on the Strand stock some Swaro Zeiss & Leica if I remember right. And have some secondhand stuff which could be interesting.
But as suggested by Perry, In focus are excellent if you can get there.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back