• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Terra case (1 Viewer)

For $50 I really like these. Do note the carrying strap is another $25. I'm very happy with them both. Got them to carry my Zeiss 10x32 FL's. It should fit many 42mm size binoculars as it was designed for that size. Taller 42's may be too long.
I like the extra room & padding compared to the decent Zeiss supplied case. Seems this might be much more than the OP wants to spend, but here it is - pay attention or ignore as needed. I found these almost by accident & think they should be a more well known alternative.
http://www.redoxx.com/Rifle-Cases-and-Shooting-Accessories/Prism-Binocular-Case/91051/180/Product

Hi folks

As the Terras only come with a fabric pouch I am looking for a nice padded case for them, or should I say for my husband. I've had a look on Amazon but would like to know if anyone can recommend something suitable and inexpensive, from experience. Not particularly bothered if it will only take the bins with no room for lunch, phone, ipad, bird ID book, camera etc!!

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place - I wasn't quite sure where!

Thanks Amelia

Hi Amelia,

We now sell a hardcase for the Terra's if you want to upgrade the soft case which you get with them. You can see a picture of it here - http://www.zeiss.co.uk/corporate/en_gb/nature-winter-deals/terra-line.html

If you are interested, contact your nearest dealer for more information.

Any questions, please PM me.

C James

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back