• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Does Vortex has any 7x42 roof ? (1 Viewer)

marinemaster

Does vortex has any 7x42 roof bino ? They have some good binos japan made wondering if they offer the 7x
I have settle on 7x only for all my binos i love the easy view

Last edited:
Well i did get the leupold 7x42 maybe i should post a review. They are good but are not for birders. I would say general use. They do have CA and the focus takes at least 2 full rotations maybe even more from near to far. They are lightweight. They are good for general use and hunters but birders need no CA and 2 or even 3 turns of the focus wheel.
I liked Japan made and they feel right in the hands.

I was hoping that Vortex made a 7x42 Viper HD
I would definitely try them

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back