• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Top 100 Birding Sites of the World by Domenic Couzens (1 Viewer)

Murray Lord

Is there anyone out there who has a copy of this book and a scanner? One of my photos was published in it, but I have never seen a copy and would quite like to see the relevant pages.

The photo was of a Long tailed Ground Roller. From a review I read, that part of Madagascar was listed as site number 1.

Many thanks in advance,

Murray Lord
Sydney

did you ever get any response to this?

I've just been reading the book and I've been to seven of the sites (well six, but the seventh will be this August so close enough) -- does that mean I'm seven percent of the way to becoming a top birder?

I borrowed this book off a friend recently. As much as I like Mr Couzens work generally, I find these personal preference type tomes rather tedious. Rather like those those awful 100 things before you die type books that circulated recently.

Si.

There is no picture of a long tailed ground roller, although it is mentioned in the text. There is a picture of short legged ground roller. Want a scan of that?
Chris

It's a big book (too big for my scanner), hope this is good enough!
;)
Chris

Attachments

• groundrollersmaller.jpg
    groundrollersmaller.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back