• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bev Gould - Anyone know of this artist ? (1 Viewer)

Taxboy

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had come across the work of the above artist & could point me in the direction of some web links please

TIA

Andrew

Sorry Taxboy - doesn't ring bell. Do you have any images of her work you could post? Or, if not, what genre does she work in? Is she European/American?

Thanks for your help I'll try and see if I can get an image up. I now understand that thhe name may be Bev Gauld rather than Gould. I think she may be a watercolour artist and the paintings I have been asked about are of owls. I am posting this second hand hence my vagueness.

My initial search on the revised surname has revealed a possible eBay hit but I can't find any further info even under completed listings

Andrew

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back