• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Atlantic Coast Hotpsots (1 Viewer)

bluesinlondon

Hi All,

Getting married at end of July and planning a honeymoon touring Northern Spain in August.

While the soon-to-be Mrs. Bluesinlondon might take dim view of extended birding, I should be able to sneak out for a half day here and there, so does anyone have any recommendations for the best places to go?

What are the absolute must visit locations? Where will I see the most diverse range of Spanish specialities in a easy morning's birding?

I might be able to swing a guided day as a special wedding treat, so any recommendations for companies/individuals?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know much about the atlantic coast, but I was there last july too, and there wasn't much going on. The best time is august. But I recommend for Seawatching Estaca de Bares and Cabo Peñas, and for waders the Marismas de Santoña.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back