• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Id's & how do i upload a photo? (1 Viewer)

Jamie Dunning

how do I upload photos of moths im struggeling with onto the forum?

& dose anyone know of micro moth that looks alot like a scalloped oak? but obviously much smaller

Hi Jamie

Click the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the page. Now scroll to bottom of page again and their is another button manage attachments, click this and pop up box appears. Top left asks you to choose the file you want to retrieve the picture from. Click this and identify the file, select the picture and in the pop up box again next to the choose file button there is a load button. Press this and it will download the picture. At the bottom of the page there is a preview button which lets you see the picture before you submit it to the forum. I always use jpeg but there are other options as well. Beware there is a file size limit as well. I think it is 297gb for jpeg. You may have to resize the image before you select it for downloading to the forum.

Hope this helps

Charlie

Hi Jamie

Your moth is Rivula sericealis, the Straw Dot - a mainly day-flying noctuid.

Best wishes

Martin

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back