• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My 1st Ever Birdy Pic :D (1 Viewer)

Chronic04

Hello
at 11:30 Am today i decided i would hide in the garden right by the feeder for 10 minutes and look what i came up with.
its not very good as i only have a 2.2 megapixel digital camera

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 160
Chronic04 said:
Hello
at 11:30 Am today i decided i would hide in the garden right by the feeder for 10 minutes and look what i came up with.

It's not the 2.2megapixels that is the problem, my camera is a 1.3 megapixel camera and providing I do not want to print pictures bigger than 8x6 it is hard to fault the prints, and on a screen it is difficult to see the difference between my oictures and those of my wife who's more recent camera has 4 megapixels.
I have attached a picture below all that I have done to it is resize it so that it fits in here.

Attachments

• swan.jpg
    swan.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 115
Chronic04 said:
Hello

Much better than any of my attempts Chronic, which have, without exception, all ended up as unrecognisable brown blobs in the distance!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back