• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More on the 'starling' debate (1 Viewer)

peckey

Peckey
I have read with great interest, the comments in the thread started by Metermaid. I have recently started to do a survey of these birds because there are so many different opinions expressed about them.
I have allocated part of my website: http://www.furandfeathers.co.uk to my hobby of garden bird watching and would welcome your thoughts, especially via the small survey.
It is by no means meant to be a scientific study but rather an attempt to satisfy my own curiosity.

Hi Pecky, just done the survey. The rest of the website looks good.
bert.

Hi Peckey - just viewed your website - nice photos ! you must be very busy with all the animals. I have not as yet completed your survey as we have not been in this house very many weeks and as I mentioned in the earlier thread the Starlings are a recent addition. Yesterday had the third visit which was a small flock of six - they were pretty comical to watch trying to hand upside down for the fat cakes - very entertaining. When I have more info I will certainly complete the survey - good luck with it :)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back