• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A couple pretty, a couple not so....... (1 Viewer)

bill moss

Hi folks,

I'm hoping that the mods will indulge me (again) on this one.

Went to RSPB Arne, hoping to photograph a Dartford Warbler but (of course) the weather clagged in, dull and drizzly. So instead I just got these.

Bill

Attachments

• DS sika deer, Arne 020608 1.jpg
    DS sika deer, Arne 020608 1.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DS sika deer, Arne 020608 3.jpg
    DS sika deer, Arne 020608 3.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DS slow-worm, Arne 020608 2.jpg
    DS slow-worm, Arne 020608 2.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DS toad, Arne 020608  1.jpg
    DS toad, Arne 020608 1.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DS smooth snake, Arne 020608 1.jpg
    DS smooth snake, Arne 020608 1.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 28
Hi Bill

Great pics of some unusual critters!
I've never seen a Smooth snake!
Or Sika Deer!
And I haven't seen a slow worm for years!
so thanks for showing them :t:

Cheers

Wow, Bill.
I'd be really excited by those reptile finds, especially getting the opportunity to photograph them both!
Who needs dartford warblers?

Hi Bill,

Some real beauties there, especially the group shot of the Sika, though the one of the two would make a great caption! Lovely Smoothie and Slow Worm pics and what a very dark Toad! A real shame about the Dartfords Bill, hopefully you'll get them next time you go.

Love, Sue.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back