• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Panasonic Lumix G1 (1 Viewer)

These were all taken with my Lumix G1 and the 45-200 mm Lumix Lens

Hi, Just found and joined this forum. I live in the United States Virgin Islands and have been birdwatching for a long time. These photos were all taken with my Lumix G1 and the 45-200mm Lumix Zoom Lens. I took these on my first Birdwatching outing with the G1. I love this combination. The light weight is really an asset while birdwatching. The small size even with the long zoom is compact enough that it doesn't interfere with my binoculars, and the pictures it takes are amazing. Remember this is my first try with the camera. I'm sure my pictures will improve but these aren't too bad for my first try. These are not full size pics, the originals are 12.1 megapixels. I'm not sure how to upload files that large yet. The originals are amazing in detail.

P1010828.jpg

P1010833.jpg

P1010823.jpg

P1010825.jpg

P1010836.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back