• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FYI - Midway USA has Refurb EDG on sale (1 Viewer)

The 12X must be a mistake in the listing. There has never been a 12X EDG-I or EDG-II available. I suspect they intended to say 10X32 and 10X42. If you scroll down to the bottom, that is what is listed under the technical specs section.

The ad also says 25 year limited warranty. I question that. A Nikon refurb normally comes with a 90 limited warranty. It may also come with the No Fault Warranty, but the is being questioned in another thread.

The newer EDG-II and the older EDG-I differ in the body, but the speculation is that they are the same optically. I believe that is true based on my limited viewing of the two series.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back