• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gallery/Bridge Cameras (1 Viewer)

Brian P

I have a list of bridge Cameras I'm interested in.
I would like to see comparison pics of birds an such. I tried to search but came up empty handed. Is there a way to search through the gallery by specific camera? I hope I made sense.
Thanks Brian

Well, I just did a search for the camera I use in the Gallery - Nikon D90 and a slew of photos came up and when I checked on them, they were all showing D90s

I'm not sure which search field you used but I used the search box directly below the last row of the photos on the main gallery page to the right side.

Well that's strange. It worked that time. I thought that was all I had to do, but nothing worked.
That is the search link I tried this morning. I tried to search Panasonic FZ72 and nothing. I guess I have to update my camera choices.
Oh well, works now.
Thank you.

Last edited:
There is a giant topic on the Canon SX50, soon to be discontinued, in the canon forum. Lots of good photos. I doubt you'll find many places comparing different bridge cameras on the same shot.

Depending on your budget, despite the soon discontinuation of the SX50, there will still be tons out there for sale such as on Amazon and at bargain prices. I was at Staples last week and it was something like $259 I think. A serious bargain.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back